Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gym at Taj.

For months, i have been thinking of going to Taj for using the gym. But it did not work out because everyday, there would be some problem with the transport or me not wanting to go. But since, then i have developed an interest of going their.

Today i went to Taj with one of my friend, Bharat. We have a common goal that is body building.

What i aim to achieve this year is
1. lose weight
2. make as much muscles as i can
3. stay fit and healthy

It will not be an easy task as i will need to force my self and my body to do so.
What i did today :-
1, Half an hour of treadmill
2, 1 hour of Weight lifting ( 20kg ) and other machines which helped me workout on the other parts of my body.
3, 45 mins of swimming. 32 laps of freestyle and breaststroke.

I think this will be a very effective workout, and will help me reach my goal for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment