Saturday, April 16, 2011

Plan for children while they are at my house.

Tomorrow, the children for Arun Shanti Nivas are going to come to my house. I had invited them the last i had gone to visit them. I figured that i wasn't any good at teaching them, and also that i was told that they were given only pure vegetarian food, and that they were allowed only in a few occasional events to have chicken. Also the fact that they had holidays, so they were not allowed to go out and play cricket.

So what i had planned out for them, is:
  1. Cricket
  2. Food (lunch and tea)
  3. Movie
  4. Some badminton ( depends on how many kids know how to play )
I was told that all the kids play cricket, so i will divide them into 2 teams, 1 that i will lead and the other would be led by the other oldest guys who's name is Mohankumar. We would play series of many games with 5 overs each. We will plan out accordingly, which would be the best way to play and win.

No comments:

Post a Comment